打印

[经典] 熟女殺手MilfHunter - Victoria ★ (2011/9/19)

熟女殺手MilfHunter - Victoria ★ (2011/9/19)

[WMV/477MB] 熟女殺手 - Victoria ★ (2011/9/19)

【影片名稱】:熟女殺手 - Victoria ★ (2011/9/19)     
【格式類型】:WMV
【大小時間】:477MB
【畫質數據】:清晰
I had been seeing a nice MILF jogging in the morning every time I was doing my neighbors a favor by walking their dog. I was driving home with Ash and I saw her jogging yet again, so I told Ash to just hang back, hang out in the bushes and let me work. I doused myself with water to make myself look super sweaty and I started jogging from the opposite direction until I ran into her. We chatted for a while since we had been exchanging looks and small talk every time we saw each other and, although there was a language barrier, I knew she was into me. She just needed a chance to really get to know me and I had to orchestrate that opportunity for her. We called it quits and I offered her a refreshment back at my place. Ash hid and caught all the action. She did not want any cameras around but I was able to change her mind. Victoriia had a sweet Latina ass and pretty much had no boundaries once she let her hair down. With all that exercise she was doing, I was not the least bit surprised her body was so fit and her tits were so fantastic.

附件

MilfHunter - Victoria.torrent (19.04 KB)BT资源

2011-9-19 17:12, 下载次数: 1763

呵腰部凸显的那条曲线还有胸下流淌的液体太清晰了,还有女优那向上看的眼神很是迷人啊

男主角,弟弟不硬哎。女主角,身材有些肥硕走样。

看到第一张图的屁股我下面硬了。还有电视上面也看到他们俩。

我觉得外国的女人一般喜欢戴很细的绳子的胸罩,图上的这个女人的背部明显的可以看出。而中国女人喜欢带宽带子的胸罩,不知道是什么原因,大概是反衬的作用吧。喜欢看熟女的,谢谢。

这部片子上面不就有吗?我已经回复过了,这个就支持下算了。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-3 13:31